Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year-New Blog

Here goes nothing... I have been blogging on the family blog for many year, well that is until 2014. I got a bit off track and did not feel like keep it up was any fun so I stop posting regularly. In April of 2015 I stopped posting at all.

I was dealing with  my 1st child graduating from high school and prepping for the impeding end of his high school life, planning the grad party, prepping for his move to college and dealing with  his new sense of adventure (staying out late and being a jerk to everyone) along with all the daily things a mother of 4 does- I just lost my mojo.

2016 is going to be my year to be happy. I don't do a word of the year but this is going to be my goal, to be happy as often as possible, to do more of what makes me happy.

What make me happy is scrapbooking, sewing and volunteering at my girl's school. So I have decide that  2016 is going to be the year that I scrap 100 or more meaningful to me LO's. I have plans for 2 weekend away crops with my girlfriend, I will do LOAD216 in February and I will join in online scrapbook challenges as often as I can. I might even try out for a design team (that is a bit of a scary thought now that I think of it)

So this blog will be my scrapbooking blog.



So hello world! I am Melinda Greer, 43 years old, mother of 4, wife to 1, caretaker of 2 dogs. I have 1.5  years before my oldest daughter graduates from high school so we will see if my new plan of "be Happy" get me through that one....

No comments:

Post a Comment