Monday, January 4, 2016

PL 2016

I have been doing Project Life since 2009. Wow, that is a long time to be taking 1 picture a day.





In those 7 years it has taken only 1 PL album per year with a 2 page spread for the 52 weeks. That is  until 2015!  How did this happened? 

Well, that will take a bit of back story: In the end of 2014 I was getting tired of PL and considered not doing it anymore. When I talked with Hubby about it he seemed dismayed that I would not be doing PL. So I rethought how I was doing it. My solution was to treat it like a regular scrapbook page, add stickers,  layers of papers and such  but just in pockets.



As you can see, 1 album could only hold Jan-Oct. Well, that is not going to work for 2016. I all ready store 2009-2014 in my scraproom in the basement and I don't want my scraproom to become the scrapbook storage room too. I like the albums to be upstairs where that can be looked through by the family. So I needed a new plan for this year if I was going to continue PL.....

So for 2016 I am going to continue to treat PL like last year but only do 1 page spreads for each week. I am hoping that this album can house 2015- Nov-Dec and all of 2016.

So without further ado here is the 2016 part of week 53, all though it was a a short week.




No comments:

Post a Comment