Saturday, March 12, 2016

Paper Issues March Sketchy Saturday & Cut Mania

I woke up this morning and was not planning on scrapping. But I was checking out Facebook and came upon the Paper Issues challenge for today.  


I also had the cut file I love you 8 days a week Cut mania already cut. I had it pair with a different picture though. At first I was not thinking I would use this cut file and this sketch together but it came out pretty good. 

76-2016

I dug around until I found this picture of my hubby. This year he started running everyday, at least a mile a day. He has been running for many years already, runs marathons a couple times a year but the running everyday is new this year. He is loving it and feels the benefits in his marathon training already. 


I hand painted the black to title in the cut file with black color shine I created the large layers with Express tissue paper from a shirt we bought and polka dot vellum. I did not want to add any other colors and I wanted to keep the large coral strip from being visual broken up  with other layers. The vellum and tissue added layered texture and kept with my plan. The flair came with the Echo Park Creative Agenda collection.

Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment