Friday, February 19, 2016

LOAD216 Day 19

Friday's prompts are Landmark, another repeating prompt. 


LO 1- I was looking through some old pictures, looking for a house picture for another LO. I came across many pictures that brought many memories and many tears.  I went with this one.


46-2016
My first phone # with a picture of my grandpa, mom and I in our kitchen in 1983! I was inspired by Suse Fish for the design and used Crate Paper Hello Love collection.


The journaling is tucked behind the photo cluster. That seems to be my MO I guess.

47-2016

I was thinking that today would be the day that I did only 1 LO. I had a very busy Friday but I was pulled to my scraproom when my oldest daughter told me that she had a selfie that I would not like. She is under the impression I like only happy smiley faces. I do prefer happy Megan instead of  somber sad looking Megan. She forwarded it to me and guess what, I loved it.


Thank you for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment