Monday, February 22, 2016

LOAD216 Day 22

The prompts for Mondays are color. and it is a flag from the featured scrappers country. Today is Luxembourg. It is another red white and blue flag so we are skipping that.

LO 1 is a 20 on the 20th thing but I messed up and did not take 20 pics on the 20th. I combined the 20th and 21st and am just calling it "20 things today."


52-2016

Due to the sheer number of pics I have on this page (20 at 2" x 2") there was not room for the list journaling so I took pics 3, 4, 8, 9 and cut the background paper on 3 side of them. Creating a flip up.


I allowed myself carte blanche as far as colors go. With so many pictures to deal with not much paper is going to show and it would be hard to have it coordinate with 20 color pictures taken all over the place and at all times of the day.

I decided to start with Thickers. My thoughts were: What color do I use least and in that color family which package have I not used at all. I went with Eclaire in cucumber. Then I went to paper pads that I rarely use, Studio Calico Lemon Lush. (I have 2, thanks to Tuesday Morning and their steep discounted paper pads. I went a bit mad and bought 1 of every style they had. I found after I was home that one of  the Lemon lush pads had a different cover taped on it so I got 2 of the same. 
Surprising the paper looks to be made to go with the Cucumber Thickers. I did mat it on white card stock so I could easily add the journaling. 

I did pop up one picture on every row with 3M foam tape but it really could have been a double layer  of foam to make the impact I was looking for.

I was on a roll and LO 2 was pretty quick. The hardest part was deciding what color to go with gold and black. Black & white picture are great at clearing the way to go wild with the color choices.

53-2016

I had these picture on my desk since the LOAD day 9. I printed extra and multiple sizes.



Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment