Tuesday, February 2, 2016

LOAD216 Day 2

Tuesday's theme is Transportation  and today's prompt is airplane.

I have only been on 2 trips that needed a plane so my pictures on this topic are limited. I have 2 LO that I have pinned that came to mind when I heard the prompt this morning. So I made life easy and went with those as my inspiration.

 12-2016 Flying

This pin  has been on my board for years. I just love the whole looking through the window concept. I found this Basic Grey paper and thought it was perfect for this page.



I drew the windows in the Silhouette studio and cut them. I was lucky that I put the paper on the mat the  right direction. I was not even paying attention to the alphabet across the top. I even grunged (is that a word?) up the edges a bit with my Tim Holtz distress inks.

For LO 2 this pin was my thought, it has also been on my pin board for quite some time.

13-2016 up up & away

I used  Amy Tan printed vellum for the stripes and a airplane cut file from Silhouette Design store and a few airplane brads I was hoarding.


I don't enjoy flying but this was the girl's first flight and they were excited. I put on a brave face so I would not pass my fears on to them. They both enjoyed it greatly so I see a few more vacations in the future that require flying for us. 

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment