Thursday, February 4, 2016

LOAD216 Day 4

Thursday's are Language for this LOAD. It sounds like this will be a repeating Thursday prompt, not sure how easy that with be by the end of the month. Creating 2 LO on prompt every Thursday might be hard on the brain come February 25th. 

16-2016


 For LO 1 I went with the language of emoji. I used a couple recent texts from Hubby and I to show how we use emojis to communicate. I used this pin as my inspiration,


For LO 2 I went with the # communication of Instagram. I learned many new # that work for my new Weim puppy. #Velcrodog is a popular one.

17-2016

I went back to a sketch I have used just last month for my "When" LO. I smushed Heidi Swapp Tinsel color shine on the background.


I was lazy and instead of sewing the corner details I used a black marker.  It worked and saved my the hassle of threading the needle with black thread.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment