Monday, February 1, 2016

LOAD216 Day1

The wait is over! LOAD216 has started.

The prompt today was color- The Netherlands flag: red, white and blue.


10-2016 Happiness begins...

I could not get the flag out of my head so I went with the red, white and blue columns.



 I tucked the journaling into the red striped envelope. I picked up a package of them at Michael's from their Valentine's section.


I was loving being in my scrap space that I created a second! And it is on prompt too.

 11-2016 43 & Me


I was thinking I had the Shimelle paper that looks similar to this but I realized that I order it but have not received it yet so I used the paper scraps from the first LO to create the V.

I tucked the journaling for this one behind the picture layers.


 I think I might be crazy but creating 2 on prompt was so fulfilling I am challenging myself to do this everyday. It is early days to be challenging myself to this so we will see how it goes. 2 on prompt might be a bit mind boggling after the honeymoon phase.

Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment