Sunday, February 7, 2016

LOAD216 Day 7

Sunday's prompt will be recurring as well. It is food. I don't take a lot of food pictures and I have told the stories of my picky eaters in a few different ways (today I will  add one more). I will use Sunday's to tell stories of "food for thought" moments mainly as I am a quote junkie.

I took a few Paige Evan's class at Big Picture Classes, Paige's Pages 1-6,  just before LOAD started. I made up a few backgrounds while taking her classes that I set a side. I was not in a scrapbooking mood, I just wanted to play with paper and glue.

21-2016

This is one of those backgrounds that I made and set aside. I thought it was perfect for a LO with a quote on it and not a lot of embellishing.  



I typed up the Maya Angelo quote in Silhouette Design studio using the Bakery font (Free from Da Font). It was getting lost on the background so I cut a mat from copper script vellum from We R. The floral chip board is Maggie Holmes Open Book.


 22-2016

This is my token picky eater - food LO for this month. Unless I think to snap a pic of what I eating this month It will be the only food LO I can do.

We are a family of 6 and up until 2008 1/2 of us were very picky eaters. I shake my head at this concept of not even being willing to taste something new but alas I lived with 3 of them so it is very much our reality.  Hubby is a reformed picky eater (his mother is so very happy about this). He was 40 before he stopped being stubborn and tasted things. His poor mother would make him instant mash potatoes every night all while feeding a family of 7. He is the baby of his family (enough said;).



Here are the close ups of the journaling tag that is tucked in behind the main cluster.

Thanks for taking a look

No comments:

Post a Comment