Friday, February 5, 2016

LOAD216 Day 5

Friday's sound like they are going to be another repeating prompt....
Landmark. I don't do a lot of LO about places but I gave it a whirl for LO 1.



The Tridge

The first thing that came to mind when I thought of great landmarks of our city was the Tridge. I researched it and used what I found on the web as my journaling.



With 8.5x11 and 2 5x7 blocks there is not much room for embellishing. I stuck with 3 points of embellishments in a triangle in teal and orangish yellow. 

18-2016

For LO 2 I went with a landmark decision in our live. I channeled one of my scrappy crushes, Lisa Dickinson, and took inspiration from one of her LOs


I talked about the city we live in as our bubble and why it was a good move for us in so many ways.


Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment