Sunday, February 28, 2016

LOAD216 Day 28

Sunday's prompt is food and again I am off prompt. Today I stayed up until 3:30 this morning, slept a few hours and then finished up my second LO. I packed it all up and loaded my car. We took our son back to college. I returned home exhausted and eager to go to bed.  Over all it was a great weekend and I did not get anymore pages done than if I had stayed home but I am so glad I went.

LO 1 is a funny picture of my son. He is such an extrovert and is willing to mock himself. It is a trait of his that will make him a happy man one day.

 64-2016

I used this sketch. I turned the pic B&W so I could pick any color to go with my LO. 


LO 2 was laying on my table when I went to bed at 3:30 am. I had nothing stuck down. I wanted to see if I still liked it when I woke up. I had 2 LO's in mind when I made this page, this one by Lisa Dickinson and this one by Eva Pizarro. They both used snowflakes to make  a tree.

65-2016

I got a few compliments and questions on my tree while at the crop. I cut 60 snowflakes on my Silhouette on 2 different green papers. 1 was green on both side which gave me 3 different colors of snowflakes. 

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment