Saturday, February 6, 2016

LOAD216 Day 6

Saturday's prompts, geography, are go to be another recurring prompt. I went further  with the prompt and considered geography as "a place" and found 2 things to scrap about today.


I got a email of a new cut files for Valentines from The Cut Shoppe and the heart beat had me intrigued. 

19-2016

I used pics of Hubby and I from our wedding night and from our Christmas card photo shoot for 2015. The title says it all so I had no journaling.




LO 2- Sticking with Hubby and I and love the Galt House Hotel Restaurant in Louisville, KY was the next place I thought of. It is where we dined as a celebration of our engagement back in 1994.

 20-2016

The place has change since then but the view is still awesome.



Oh my we looked like kids then!


Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment