Wednesday, February 10, 2016

LOAD216 Day 10

Wednesday's prompt are about culture and today is activities.

We are bit of an active family so I had large stash of pics to choose from.

27-2016

I went with running as it is the biggest activity of most of the family. LO 1 is about my 8 yr old and her fastest mile yet. I came across this pin, it is a LO from a 2013 DT member from Simple Stories. I was drawn to the brights on black not to mention the large chevrons. They lent themselves well to feeling of movement.


My 2 LO was a quickie, I brushed on metallic gold water color as a base. I laid everything on that. Ripped a couple strips of paper to layer with the pictures.  The hardest part was figuring out where I was going to add a bit of journaling.

28-2016

The title was the start of the LO and I just had to find the right Thickers I was going to use. I am really happy with the diagonal striped frame. 


Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment